Using Simulations in Your Classroom

Hey everyone! I wanted to share one instructional strategy I just love love LOVE! if you haven't tried simulations in your classroom yet, I highly encourage you to do so! Head on over to this blog post I wrote. I give you all the inside details on what simulations are, why you should be using them, how to implement them, common roadblocks, and helpful tips to running simulations smoothly. You can even download a FREE complete simulation. Woot woot! Who doesn't like to try out new FREE activities?

Happy Teaching!
Heather

1 comment:

  1. Useful information. Here you have given some strategies which were very useful in the classroom to teach the lessons. Thanks for sharing. Keep updating. Apart from this article, I learned about hammerhead shark which is the largest of all hammerhead species.

    ReplyDelete