Setting Up Your Middle Grades Classroom

Ok, I know I know. It isn't even NEAR time to be thinking about back to school, but I want you to be ready when the time comes! When I moved up to middle school, I was unsure of how I wanted my classroom to look. It took me a couple of years to figure it out, so I wrote this blog post to save you that time!

I planned out every inch of my classroom because middle schoolers are huge! And if you don't plan ahead, you won't have enough space for everything you need or want to do. Now, if you aren't ready to think about back to school just yet, bookmark this blog post for the day you ARE ready ;) If you see any items in my pics you just HAVE to have, you can easily find them on my Amazon page. Don't you just love how Amazon makes it easy to shop?!

Happy Teaching!
Heather

11 comments:

  1. I needed this! Not only do I have middle schoolers, but I am taking over the HS yearbook/newspaper which means I have to cram even MORE into my classroom this year! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here.
    BA 2nd year Result 2019

    BA 3rd year Result 2019

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing how much a little logistical shifting can accomplish! Sometimes we overlook solutions that are right in front of us. Thanks for this. There's a new book out with some related ideas:
    The Subtle Side of Teaching
    https://www.amazon.com/Subtle-Side-Teaching-Difference-Classroom/dp/1475854315/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1575378882&sr=1-1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting! I really like what you've acquired here; You should keep it up forever!Winter Park Tutoring Best of luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really informative blog for students, Tallahassee Tutoring keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have found so many interesting thing in your blog and I really love that. Special needs tutor Tribeca Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is awesome list.I wasn't aware of this feature of this article.special needs tutor Squirrel Hill North thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really i appreciate the effort you made to share the knowledge.High School in Cutler Bay, Fl The topic here i found was really effective to the topic which i was researching for a long time

    ReplyDelete
  9. No matter your Villa needs for maintenance or possibly cleaning, this professional Service personnel, Handy Men of all ages or Housecleaning staff would be happy to last any effort. Trained and additionally skilled working people at Gatwick Abu Dhabi succeed quickly and additionally efficiently to minimize the hassle for your needs, creating a fabulous clean, alternative environment. cleaning companies

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing such wonderful stuff. Keep sharing and keep up the good work.
    Project Based Learning

    ReplyDelete